2007년 11월 25일 일요일

Hello USA


My name is Jihee jun I came from south Korea.
I'm ESL student in the USA, My major is microbiology engineering
,but study just English here.
To study English is not only reason for me to come USA!!
I really wanted to get more wonderful experience, finally I am here!!
I love traveling so I will go around America in this winter vacation!!

I'm really enjoy the life in USA and looking forward winter and new year!!

댓글 2개:

dvmunca :

Where are you planning to travel this winter? I strongly advise Grand Canyon and California - these are the best places to visit in USA. I hope your experience will be great and you will take a lot of great memories with you back home!

Alex Cao :

Yes, I am sure you will like the life in US.(not in Oxford.....)
And you work so hard!
hope you can get the highest score in any exam.