2007년 11월 26일 월요일

South korea


Do you know Korea?

I came form South Korea, that officially known as the Republic of Korea(ROK).
It is located between china and japan. Korea is small country, so many people don't know about my country. My country have unique cultures such as fashion, food, movie and music.
I heard that many other people, who live in china, Japan etc, love Korean drama, music and actors. Of course me, too.
South Korea is one of the world's most technologically and scientifically advanced countries.
It is currently the most wired nation in the world, with 90 per cent of homes connected to cheap broadband Internet. South Korea is a global leader in electronics, computers, digital displays, semiconductor devices, mobile phones and high tech gadgets.
If you come to Korea you will be surprised of the Internet network.
I really love Korea and proud that I'm Korean.

댓글 2개:

gabilu :

I love Korean food a lot. And I saw a lot of Korean drama in Taiwan. Do you know " Gong" which story talks about the two princes fall in love with the same girl ? That is my favoirte korean drama. Both of the prince are so cool and handsome.Hope I have a chance to visit your country.

Gabi

keizoKRKK :

I love Korean songs, especially Park Jeongwon, Park Soon Hee. Do you know "My Memory"? It's a very beautiful song and I learned to play it on the flute. I visited Korea once, but I didn't like eating too much kimuchi!!